Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We've Moved

Hello friends and family!

It has been quite awhile but with good reason.....we've moved!

We now live in a beautiful 113 year old house in the City of Portsmouth. We are quite happy with our little historic gem and have been settling in quite nicely. So if you thought I had dropped of the face of the Earth this last month, nope I've just been inside here setting things up and getting used to our new schedule. :) I promise to post more pictures soon but I have had certain time constraints on my schedule this week that have not allowed for much picture taking....or blogging. Stay tuned for my next post on that. For know, I'll leave you with some pics from our weekend. We (Nick) worked on refinishing some siding and we attended a Native American Pow Wow.

(You can't see me because I am in a lawn chair enjoying the view, a cold beverage, and NOT having to scrape paint. My husband is so very good to me.)
 
He is getting so big and so cute! "Dutch" seemed to really enjoy himself at the Pow Wow.

Watching a dance competition at the festival.

Group shot! (I love how Gabe  is just STARING at him, lol.)

He loves his Wendy soo much he has to squish her face!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the group photo of the family with the Indian at the Pow Wow